Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy First Birthday!

A few weeks after the fact, I know, but it's been busy. Esme has successfully turned 1 and with it comes all sorts of fun things: parties, cupcakes, presents, a visit to the doctor, shots... Esme was a trooper throughout her party despite missing her nap. And she was the lucky recipient of all sorts of great gifts. She's been having a ball getting to know each new toy and book.



The big news here is that Esme has finally sprouted a tooth! We thought this day would never come. In fact as of this writing, she has three on their way. The first to pop up was her lower left tooth. Then yesterday I noticed she had two upper teeth coming through. The funny thing is, typically the front teeth come first. Esme is anything but typical, though. Instead, her two eye teeth are on their way in. I've taken to calling her "Fang." This should be quite a sight once all three are in. I promise pictures.

No comments: