Friday, March 26, 2010

Theo!


The Little Grey House is pleased to present its newest occupant, Theo Jon. Arriving March 9th, Theo weighed an impressive 7 lbs. 2 oz. and measured 19 1/2 inches long. He's super sweet, very cuddly and oh so fond of keeping us up at night.

Theo never ceases to surprise us. And I'm starting to think, never will. After being shocked to learn we were pregnant to begin with, we settled in to what turned out to be a very different nine months from the first go round. And finally, despite everyone's predictions that the birth would be early and quick, Theo decided to take his sweet time– arriving four days later than his due date and drawing out the labor to a slow, 36-hour affair.

And I must admit I'm also surprised to see how seamlessly Theo has slipped into our lives. For nine months I couldn't begin to imagine what life with this little boy would be like. And now, I can't imagine life any other way.

No comments: